CHECK THIS OUT!!!




Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tracklist: She's Britney, Iggy

>> Last Night on Late Night: Pitchfork.tv Playlister Courtney Barnett did a solo version of "Depreston" backstage at Fallon, Colony House did "Waiting For My Time To Come" on Coco, Miguel serenaded a fan with an impromtu performance of "Coffee" and then did a full performance of "Coffee" on Kimmel, and earlier in the day, Taylor Swift talked sea anemones, Adam Levine, 1989, and Detective Olivia Benson with Ellen and then stuck around to do 1989 tracks "Shake It Off" and "Out Of The Woods."

>> "I had this realization: I know what's going to happen when I smoke, I know how hungry I'm going to get, I know how much money I'm going to spend, I know I'm never going to be as high as the first time I did it, so why am I still fucking doing this?…

[ Read more ]

[ Subscribe to the comments on this story ]



from Music, Creative Loafing Atlanta http://ift.tt/1g7ufkX
via IFTTT Promote your music, album, and products on Atlanta's best entertainment talk show, When We Speak, hosted by Jermaine Sain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3271kZZ4EoI

No comments:

Post a Comment