CHECK THIS OUT!!!




Friday, November 13, 2015

Tracklist: One Direction says thanks for the memories

>> Last Night on Late Night: Tim McGraw did "Here Tonight" on Fallon, The Internet did "Under Control" on Colbert, Future did "Blow A Bag > Where Ya At?" on Kimmel, Saint Motel did "Cold Cold Man" on Coco, The Julie Ruin did "Oh Come On," "South Coast Plaza," and "Kids in NY" on Carson, and earlier in the day, Biebs did "What Do You Want" on Ellen.

>> "I intend to make the most of the time I have left and to forge more friendships and to build upon the bits of love that I’ve found in my life, and to tear down as many of the walls that have lain between me and other people as I can, and also to encourage our governments and our religious leaders and our nationalists and our naysayers and our immigrant haters and our Donald Trumps to move kicking and screaming in that direction along with me, because if we don’t, we’re fucked."…

from Music, Creative Loafing Atlanta http://ift.tt/1MbXFK4
via IFTTT Promote your music, album, and products on Atlanta's best entertainment talk show, When We Speak, hosted by Jermaine Sain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3271kZZ4EoI

No comments:

Post a Comment