CHECK THIS OUT!!!




Monday, May 22, 2017

Julie Dexter at Jazz In the Alley (@jazz_inthealley) in Norcross, Georgia on June 24th!

JUNE 24, 2017- JULIE DEXTER- JAZZ IN THE ALLEY

If you have been a follower of When We Speak TV for a some time, then you know exactly who Julie Dexter is. Julie Dexter is not only a wonderful person and vocalist, she was also the first concert I went to when I moved to Atlanta. Since the first moment I watched her performance, I knew I really enjoyed this lady. Then, a few years back, I got the opportunity to have Julie on When We Speak (my talk show) which was supa dupa nice because Julie was so warm and full of knowledge that I didn't want to stop speaking with her. Since then, I've followed Julie along her career and whenever I can, I try to attend her shows as often as possible.

However, the reason for this post is to inform you of her show coming up in Norcross, Georgia, at Jazz In The Alley. I can't wait!!!! Not only is When We Speak TV an official partner of Jazz In The Alley but how cool is it that June 24th is my birthday and Julie Dexter, a When We Speak guest will be performing on that day!!! So YOU definitely have to come out to downtown Norcross, Georgia on June 24th and celebrate with me!!! I'll be working, getting footage and stuff but that doesn't mean you can still come and enjoy the FREE concert!!! And I will always find time to take pics on my birthday with everyone!!!!! So make plans to meet us in downtown Norcross, Georgia, on June 24,2017!!!!!! Don't Forget....IT'S FREE!!!! So come enjoy!!!


And the fun doesn't have to stop there!  There are more great concerts coming to downtown Norcross!  Check it out!

jazz in the alley JULIE DEXTER



ABOUT JERMAINE SAIN
Jermaine Sain is the host/ creator of a talk show called When We Speak.  After exiting the U.S. Army in 2003, as a Medical Sergeant, Jermaine began pursuing a career in music after he auditioned for American Idol in 2005, in Austin, Texas.
In 2008, Jermaine moved to Atlanta where he has had the opportunity to provide backing vocals for Kem (Grammy nominated R&B Singer) Heart (Rock and Roll Hall of Fame), and Barry Manilow, as well as for companies such as Pink Ribbon Story Foundation and Verizon Wireless. He made his first music video appearance in Kem's Glorify The King.
Jermaine's talk show, When We Speak, caters to entertainment with a close focus on indie music professionals.

from When We Speak TV- Videos and Interviews http://ift.tt/2q81JoW
via IFTTT

from When We Speak TV http://ift.tt/2rH9vae
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment