CHECK THIS OUT!!!




Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Introducing "Keep It with K. Caprice"

I was uber-excited with I saw that When We Speak TV was introducing a new show to their network!

Ever since I ran across Jermaine Sain's show When We Speak, I have totally become a fan of his work, which is why I must share with you this new show called,
Keep It with K. Caprice

K. Caprice



I don't really know much about the show, but from the first promotional video that was shared, it looks like it's going to be very fun, creative, and interesting.  I'm assuming the lady in the video is the star of the show because she introduces herself as K. Caprice


Since I wasn't too familiar with her, I looked her up and then I realized that I had seen her before on a pic with Jermaine Sain.  She is the lady in his cover of Anthony Hamilton's song, "Best of Me"


Well without boring you, I'll go ahead and let you check out this promo video of Keep It with K. Caprice and I hope you find it to be something that you will also support and like to watch!  Congrats to When We Speak TV and K. Caprice!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment