CHECK THIS OUT!!!




Monday, December 29, 2014

Tracklist: Jay Z, Thom Yorke, N.E.R.D., Azealia Banks, Chinny, Little Jimmy Dickens, Serial, Ryan Adams, Kanye West, Justin Bieber and more


>> Justin Bieber got a female jet for Christmas, y'all! I hope she fits?! EW?! I hope he saved her receipt. I hope he remembers to fill out her extended warranty postcard! I hope she doesn't dump him for that ROGUE Jonas brother! FYI: I got non-gender-specific travel-size toothpaste in my stocking, so you, know God bless us, everyone. #blessed #whataworld #ladyjet
>> "Sleep tight, we sex again in the morning your breasteses is my breakfast, we going in, we be all night" ~ Jay Z
>> Congratulations to GQ's Most Stylish Man of 2014 and Lord Disick's favorite family member, Kanye Kardashian.

[ Read more ]

[ Subscribe to the comments on this story ]





from Music, Creative Loafing Atlanta

via IFTTT Promote your album and music on Atlanta's own music talk show, When We Speak with Jermaine Sain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3271kZZ4EoI

No comments:

Post a Comment