CHECK THIS OUT!!!




Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Knock Knock Live Visits AMP

Well, not sure what to say about this particular moment in the history of my life and the Atlanta Music Project! This is the kind of stuff that’s so amazing, you can’t even dream about it. My heartfelt thanks to the AMP staff, board, teaching artists, parents, students and friends who worked behind-my-back with Knock Knock Live to produce an unforgettable surprise. Here’s how it all went down:

How cool is it to have the support of such prominent people and companies?! A huge shout out to a rapper that has inspired me since high school and easily my favorite MC, Common. Another huge shout out to the folks at Maaco and Meineke for supporting AMP with $50,000 and a brand new, custom-detailed, 15-seat passenger van for our students! Are you kidding me?!! Can’t even believe I just wrote this paragraph!

Vroom, Vroom. Photo by Anthony Alston Jr.

Vroom, Vroom. AMP’s new wheels on site at the Gilbert House. Photo by Anthony Alston Jr.

 



from Atlanta Music Project http://ift.tt/1CUuIBe
via IFTTT Promote your music, album, and products on Atlanta's best entertainment talk show, When We Speak, hosted by Jermaine Sain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3271kZZ4EoI

No comments:

Post a Comment