CHECK THIS OUT!!!




Saturday, January 31, 2015

Currently Obsessed With: Henri Bendel’s Debutante Pyramid Carryall

henri bendel


For all my purse lovers out there, check out his fancy Henri Bendel CarryAll bag that I just received that I am now currently obsessed with carrying everywhere! I always seem to pick out black handbags and mainly satchels but for me and my lifestyle, they just seem to work out the best! This handbag is very sturdy, cute in style and I love the length and size of the straps. Check out more images inside!



The Debutante Pyramid Carryall is a fabulous designer handbag for today’s style-conscious sophisticate. Crafted with embossed leather and finished with chic lock charm detailing, this versatile luxury handbag is expandable to accommodate all of your essentials. xoxo


henri bendel


henri bendel


The post Currently Obsessed With: Henri Bendel’s Debutante Pyramid Carryall appeared first on Talking With Tami.






from Talking With Tami http://ift.tt/1yXKUxu

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment