CHECK THIS OUT!!!




Monday, January 26, 2015

Sneak Peek: Disney Cinderella M.A.C Collaboration

cinderella


My makeup artist was telling me that she got a chance to play in the all-new Cinderella collection that is coming for M.A.C Cosmetics and I was so happy to hear this news! I am a huge fan of Cinderella and this makeup collection has me all gitty lol! I did a google search and yep I found a few pictures of what the collection will look like. The collaboration should hit counters by mid March just in time for the movie’s release date on March 13th how cool! If you want to take a sneak peek of the collection hop on inside!


cinderella mac collection


cinderella mac cosmetics


mac cinderella collection


images via instagram/Disney


The post Sneak Peek: Disney Cinderella M.A.C Collaboration appeared first on Talking With Tami.






from Talking With Tami http://ift.tt/1uuTTAL

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment